Austin, TX 78738
Keith Pardue, Attorney at Law
Below you will find information on Keith Pardue's practice areas, bar admissions, certificates, education, experience, and more. If you would like to speak with attorney Keith Pardue regarding legal representation, please contact him today by phone or email.
Areas of Practice
- Contested Case Hearings, Regulatory Enforcement and Opinions
- State and Federal Agencies
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Railroad Commission of Texas
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Water and Groundwater Districts
- Appellate Reviews of Agency Action
- Contract Analysis, Drafting and Enforcement
- Entity Formation, Counsel and Annual Filings for Texas Business Entities
- Professional Corporations
- S-Corporation Designation
- C-Corporation Designation
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Reinstatement of Texas Business Entities
- Contract Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Railroad Litigation
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
Contract Rights and Obligations, Serving:
- Agency Enforcement
- Contested Case Hearings
- Permit Application and Acquisition
- Regulatory Interpretations and Legal Opinions
- Appeals of Agency Action
Estate Planning and Probate
- Drafting and Probating Testamentary Documents
- Protection and Preservation of Financial Assets
Homeowners Association Counsel
- Opinions Regarding Covenants, Bylaws, and Enforcement
- Counsel on Administrative and Environmental Law
- Environmental Permit Application
- Regulatory Enforcement Proceedings
- Texas Open Meetings Act Counsel
- Texas Public Information Act Counsel
- Texas Tort Reform Act Counsel
- Land Use Law
- Property Acquisition
- Contract Review
- Construction Site Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Truck and Vehicle Accidents
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- Texas, 1985;
- US District Court Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court Northern District of Texas
- US District Court Western District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Board Certified in Administrative Law | Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2002
- University of Houston School of Law,
- Juris Doctor, 1985
- Mid-America Nazarene University,
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology and Chemistry, 1973
- Represents individuals, municipalities and corporations before state and federal agencies in administrative contested case hearings and regulatory matters since 1985.
- Represents clients in contract, medical malpractice, personal injury, real estate and wrongful death litigation.
- Advises individuals, corporations and municipalities regarding contract rights and obligations and routinely drafts contracts.
- Represents corporate, individual and municipal clients in environmental regulatory and contested case hearings before the Railroad Commission of Texas, Texas Department of Health, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and the Environmental Protection Agency. Assisted clients in obtaining air quality, water quality, solid waste and hazardous waste regulatory permits from the TCEQ. Provides counsel regarding the Occupational, Health and Safety Administration regulations. Provides counsel regarding regulations and authority of Texas Water and Groundwater Districts.
- Represents clients in drafting diverse testamentary documents in order to protect assets and preserve financial resources.
- Keith advises clients regarding home owner’s association rights and responsibilities under the Texas Property Code and their respective Homeowner Association By-Laws and Covenants. Keith has served as President of the Vineyard Bay Homeowner Association, a subdivision on Lake Travis for four years.
- Worked closely with Texas municipal clients for his entire career. Municipal clients have been routinely advised with regard to administrative, environmental, and responsibilities under the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Texas Public Information Act and the Texas Tort Reform Act.
- Represents real estate clients in acquiring suitable real properties for industrial, commercial and personal use, drafted and reviewed real estate contracts and litigated real estate matters.
- Probated many wills and currently serves as an Independent Administrator as well as an Executor of several estates.
- In April 2011, together with a team of Plaintiff’s attorneys, Keith served as lead counsel for one of the three decedents’ statutory wrongful death beneficiaries, successfully securing a $10,522,918.50 verdict in the wrongful death case of Lisette Ivonne Miranda Vargas, et al. v. Mast Climber Manufacturing, Inc. d/b/a American Mast Climbers, et al., in the 261st Judicial District, Travis County, Texas, one of the largest bench verdicts in Travis County history.
Associations, Memberships, Honors
- AV Rating Martindale-Hubbell
- Vineyard Bay Homeowners Association
- Board President, 2000 - 2004
- Rules Committee, 2014 - Present
- Southern Nazarene University Board Member, 2005 – Present
- Nazarene General Board, 2009 - 2012
- Nazarene Publishing House Board, 2014 - Present
- Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners, 2014 - Present